This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• capncarl
    replied
    Command Strips makes several anchor points similar to the Ty Wrap anchors that Lchien mentioned. I use Command Strips for a lot of things they are not designed for because you can get them off without having to cut them off with a knife, which might be a good thing when you get tired of it on the back of your phone.

Leave a comment:

• LCHIEN
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, I just reread the original post and you said you wanted to put them on a cell phone, haha.

• atgcpaul
    replied
    The one I'm thinking about getting is like the one above, but with less bling. Just sifting through the reviews.

The one I'm looking for is like but I have definitely seen ones where that hook is replaced with a ring.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-09-13 124156.png
Views:	181
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	852299

I KNOW I have those cable tie adhesive anchors that Loring posted but they're packed in cargo with my tools en route. I just can't bring myself to by more know they're there. I just know my kids will fuss about those, but the goal is for them to not lose the phone, not look cool.

Leave a comment:

• leehljp
    commented on 's reply
    Show us! I am curious!

• atgcpaul
    replied
    Originally posted by twistsol
    I assume you mean something like this

If so, go to Amazon.com and search for "Cell phone ring holder"
    Not exactly that, but pretty close. Thanks! I found something on Amazon.

Leave a comment:

• twistsol
    replied
    I assume you mean something like this

Name:	71aC+uvNdWL._AC_UY436_QL65_.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	852288

If so, go to Amazon.com and search for "Cell phone ring holder"

Leave a comment:

• LCHIEN
    replied
    Or, how about a screweye or eye screw if you just need and anchor point for a split ring. Comes in all sizes, related to eyebolts. sold in the fasteners aisle of your local ACE, HD or Loews.

Name:	image.png
Views:	120
Size:	216.5 KB
ID:	852286

Leave a comment:

• LCHIEN
    replied
    If you are looking specifically for a tethered pen, try these search terms

anchor counter top pen

security pen chain

tethered pen

anchor security pen

Leave a comment:

• Condoman44
    replied
    Try looking for beaded chain for pens as a starter.

Leave a comment:

• LCHIEN
    replied
    Try doing a google search for cable tie adhesive anchor. We use stuff like this for electronics assembly to organize wire. It has a slot to zip tie wire bundles to the chassis but a split ring can be placed through the slot or a zip tie can be used to tie the ring to the slot

Name:	image.png
Views:	133
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	852281

https://www.google.com/search?q=cabl...lz=1C1CHBF_enU S773US773&oq=cable+tie+adhesive+anchor&aqs=chrome. .69i57j0i22i30j0i390l4.8884j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie =UTF-8

Leave a comment:

• atgcpaul
    started a topic Adhesive keyring?

Adhesive keyring?

My Google fu isn't working this morning and need your help. I'm looking for these clear ~1" adhesive squares that have a metal split keyring attached to them. Maybe they're the kind of thing used to secure pens to the desks at banks. I want to attach them to a phone case and then tether them to backpacks. I can't seem to find them but definitely know they exist. Any idea where I can get some?

Thanks,
    Paul
Working...