• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side 3 Click image for larger version

Name:	910954AE-344F-42BE-B822-703D796978F9.jpeg
Views:	34
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	847316

And for the record…. My largest lag bolt is 1/2” x 12” long, from when Hurricane Dennis blew all the power poles down in my community I was able to “ salvage” them from the crossbars i salvaged.

Comment

• capncarl
      capncarl commented
      Editing a comment
      Rather than using a clear peanut container, spend a few bucks on a Plano type container at HD or Lowe’s and get some sorting capabilities

That's really something. I've just got a couple of the Stack On 39 drawer small parts organizers....
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

If we are showing off our hardware storage, here's mine. Getting this cabinet free was the equivalent of winning the mega millions to me.

This is a backup tape storage cabinet an old neighbor of mine brought home from work and kept stuff in his garage for a decade. He gave it to me when he moved. I cleaned off the rust and painted it with Rustoleum hammered metal epoxy.

One of the 12 drawers looks like the one below, tidy and labelled.

The rest of them look like this, A conglomeration of random unrelated hardware with no semblance of organization. I'm still procrastinating on tackling this final bit of shop organization.

Chr's

Comment

• LCHIEN
        LCHIEN commented
        Editing a comment
        dont see anything...

• capncarl
        capncarl commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry, wasn’t trying to show off! Just showing what I learned from my fathers 2 50 caliber ammo cans full of his Treasures, and how I improved on his storage. I hope my storage will inspire others to create their own style of storage systems. There is still room for me to improve my storage, and I am continually adding to and removing components.

• twistsol
        twistsol commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought I had abandoned this post and hadn't uploaded the photos. I guess I posted it instead.
    Working...
    X