• Show
Clear All
  • tfischer
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2003
    • Plymouth (Minneapolis), MN, USA.
    • BT3100

Originally posted by TB Roye
    What is a BT3 with out the Shark Guard think I had version 1 or 2.
    I can't remember what version mine is but it's an earlier one, and I agree I'd probably had replaced the saw by now without it. I saved a little money by getting a "factory second"... I have no idea what was wrong with it as it seems perfect to me.

Comment

• smc331
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 2003
      • Charlotte, NC, USA.
      • BT3100

Doggone it. Just ran across Lee's contact info on my phone - which made me think of him (and this forum). May he rest in peace.
      Scott

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -- Frank Zappa

http://macbournes.com

Comment

• Stytooner
        Roll Tide RIP Lee
        • Dec 2002
        • Robertsdale, AL, USA.
        • BT3100

We miss him around here daily. If you guys could say a prayer for his mother I would appreciate it. She lost both her sons and her husband this year.
        Lee

Comment

• Cochese
          Veteran Member
          • Jun 2010

I was just looking up options for rigging a rigid overarm solution for my Delta and came across this news. I hope the family is doing well, considering the situation.
          I have a little blog about my shop

Comment

Working...