• Show
Clear All
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

Only using 10% of my brain today.

Scientists say we only use 10% of our brains. How do I unlock the remaining 75%?
    Last edited by LCHIEN; 01-16-2016, 01:12 AM.
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions
  • leehljp
    Just me
    • Dec 2002
    • Tunica, MS
    • BT3000/3100

Remaining 75%! good one!

i have heard stats like that most of my life. That is a stat, in my opinion, that is very misleading. Like the chips on a computer, not all are for memory. Not all of our brain is there for "thinking or reasoning". Some is used for motor functions, some for other reasons. What do "they" mean by "10%"?

To lump the brain into a "You don't use but 10% of your brain" - thinking is NOT clear thinking IMO. I don't use the full aspect of my computer chips every time I use it, I use different parts at different times. And at times I do tax it and it heats up.
    Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• phrog
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2005
      • Chattanooga, TN, USA.

There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.
      Richard

Comment

• dbhost
        Slow and steady
        • Apr 2008
        • League City, Texas
        • Ryobi BT3100

There are only 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary, and those that don't.
        Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

Working...