• Show
Clear All
  • Pappy
    The Full Monte
    • Dec 2002
    • San Marcos, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 (x2)

Bad Vacation

Been kind of a bad week. I took some vacation to get things done around the house but that didn'tr work out the way I planed....

The intent was to spend a day mowing and sweeping the yard for the last time this year. Day 2 was cleaning and pressure washing the back porch and at least get a start on cleaning out the storage shed and get the truck loaded for a dump run. The rest of the week, except Saturday, would be split between shop time and some deep cleaning in hte house.

With the wife going in the hospital 3 days and needing me a bit closer for a couple of more days, I managed to get the mowing/sweeping done. I did take care of a few other misc things. The biggest was to find and get replacements for our beds. Picked up a set of "Flex-A-Bed" twins in great condition yesterday and got them set up last night with the help of my youngest. The old beds are under a tarp in the front yard and are supposed to be picked up this morning.

Go back to work Wednesday so maybe I can get a few more things, includiung a little shop time, today and tomorrow.
    Don, aka Pappy,

Wise men talk because they have something to say,
    Fools because they have to say something.
    Plato
Working...