• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toolguy1000
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2009
    • westchester cnty, ny

a gift from Sandy

now that things are settling down a bit after the two storms, here's something i caught the day after Sandy. that's my roof line.
    Attached Files
    there's a solution to every problem.......you just have to be willing to find it.
  • Skaning
    Forum Newbie
    • Nov 2010

Looks like you were one of the more fortunate folks up there. House looks to be unscathed. Hows your power situation? I would guess if you are here you are up and running.

Comment

• cabinetman
      Gone but not Forgotten RIP
      • Jun 2006
      • So. Florida
      • Delta

Beautiful picture. Quite unlike this picture.

Comment

• toolguy1000
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2009
        • westchester cnty, ny

Originally posted by Skaning
        Looks like you were one of the more fortunate folks up there. House looks to be unscathed. Hows your power situation? I would guess if you are here you are up and running.
        thankfully, we are miles form the coast and north of NYC. power came back saturday. back up generator power during our ~ 5 day outage. i didn't realize it had come back on until one of the two neighbors, whose fridges and boilers were being powered off our generator, called me about reconnecting their boiler to the street current. only hassle here was finding 3 gals of gas a day for the genny. time to look into multifuel conversion kit.
        there's a solution to every problem.......you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Working...