X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tuttlejr
    Established Member
    • Aug 2003
    • LAKEWAY, TX, USA.

Another vote for Photobucket. One can send a link to any or all photos in an album.
    Bob Tuttle

Comment

• Pappy
      The Full Monte
      • Dec 2002
      • San Marcos, TX, USA.
      • BT3000 (x2)

I'm in the same boat. I just checked the info in the email I got from them about the change. It doesn't appear that it will work for my purpose anymore which is the abiliity for someone to be able to link to one of my albums.

I don't know what my renewal date is with Webshots, but I figure to write off the remaining time. Sure don't expect them to offer a prorated refund for eliminating the service I paid for. ( I am going to ask for it, though.)

I had a photobucket account years ago and had problems with the seemingly constant changes in the site workings. Everytime I went to add photos I was having to spend 20 minutes downloading the latest site software.

I am going to check out picaso. It seems to be one that has been around for a long time and I don't remember seeing any complaints about the service.
      Don, aka Pappy,

Wise men talk because they have something to say,
      Fools because they have to say something.
      Plato

Comment

• dusty
        Forum Newbie
        • Nov 2012
        • AZ
        • Shopsmith Mark V Model 520 and a Mark V Model 510 with a BT3K Rail Kit, SMT, and Router Table

Where do photo images need to be so as to be accessible by this forum.

Comment

• Cochese
          Veteran Member
          • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Pappy
          I'm in the same boat. I just checked the info in the email I got from them about the change. It doesn't appear that it will work for my purpose anymore which is the abiliity for someone to be able to link to one of my albums.

I don't know what my renewal date is with Webshots, but I figure to write off the remaining time. Sure don't expect them to offer a prorated refund for eliminating the service I paid for. ( I am going to ask for it, though.)

I had a photobucket account years ago and had problems with the seemingly constant changes in the site workings. Everytime I went to add photos I was having to spend 20 minutes downloading the latest site software.

I am going to check out picaso. It seems to be one that has been around for a long time and I don't remember seeing any complaints about the service.
          I honestly can't remember ever having to do that, with the exception possibly being for bulk importing. Everything is web-based now. Perhaps it was Flash or Java that was updating.
          I have a little blog about my shop

Comment

Working...