Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Around the coffee pot only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Articles
Donate
Galleries
Help
Recent Posts
Today's Posts
Mark Channels Read
Calendar
Home
Forum
Discussions
Around the coffee pot
B&D Alligator Lopper
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
scmhogg
Veteran Member
Join Date:
Jan 2003
Posts:
1839
Location:
Simi Valley, CA, USA.
Tablesaw:
BT3000
Share
Post
#1
B&D Alligator Lopper
11-22-2010, 07:03 PM
This was on ebay's daily deals. Look at the video on the ebay site. I have no connection to this item.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Black-%26-Decker...#ht_2243wt_905
Steve
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong. Bertrand Russell
cabinetman
Gone but not Forgotten RIP
Join Date:
Jun 2006
Posts:
15216
Location:
So. Florida
Tablesaw:
Delta
Share
Post
#2
11-22-2010, 07:57 PM
It sure is interesting. Definitely a safety feature for cutting loose branches. Now I know what to use to cut my dowels.
.
Comment
Post
Cancel
frumper64
Established Member
Join Date:
Feb 2004
Posts:
376
Location:
Garland, Tx, USA.
Share
Post
#3
11-22-2010, 09:51 PM
As noted on an earlier message string, Home Depot has been clearing out the 18V version of this for $39. I got one at that price and it is just as good as it looks - went through some 3 inch branches on my pear tree like nothing.
Jim
64sedan_at_gmail.com
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment