• Show
Clear All
  • DUD
    Royal Jester
    • Dec 2002
    • Jonesboro, Arkansas, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000

Found another House

This one has a 24' X 36' shop building, free standing, next to an oversize 2 car garage. It also has a carport, the price is reasonable, I don't know anything about the house. Bill
    5 OUT OF 4 PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS.
  • bigfoot
    Forum Newbie
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by DUD
    This one has a 24' X 36' shop building, free standing, next to an oversize 2 car garage. It also has a carport, the price is reasonable, I don't know anything about the house. Bill
    There was a house? All I heard was 24x36 workshop, oversized 2 car auxiliary workshop, and an ourdoor lumber storage area with a roof. What house??

-scott
    The voices made me do it.

Comment

• DUD
      Royal Jester
      • Dec 2002
      • Jonesboro, Arkansas, USA.
      • Ryobi BT3000

That is probably what She will say, did I mention it's on a corner lot. The 2 car garage enters off a side street, the workshop enters next to the covered lumber storage area. Bill
      5 OUT OF 4 PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND FRACTIONS.

Comment

• crokett
        The Full Monte
        • Jan 2003
        • Mebane, NC, USA.
        • Ryobi BT3000

Several years ago when I was looking for my 1st house, found one that had a 2 car garage with an addtional 12' wide area at the back. The guy stored his boat there, but he had roughed in wiring for outlets and switches and had added threaded inserts inthe concrete when he had it built - for anchors for a wall. Said the next person might want to put in a shop. It killed me to walk away from that house - somebody that careful just had to take good care of everything. Location was lousy though - across the street from a graveyard and right down the street from an old run down factory.
        David

The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

Comment

• LinuxRandal
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 2005
          • Independence, MO, USA.
          • bt3100

Originally posted by crokett
          Several years ago when I was looking for my 1st house, found one that had a 2 car garage with an addtional 12' wide area at the back. The guy stored his boat there, but he had roughed in wiring for outlets and switches and had added threaded inserts inthe concrete when he had it built - for anchors for a wall. Said the next person might want to put in a shop. It killed me to walk away from that house - somebody that careful just had to take good care of everything. Location was lousy though - across the street from a graveyard and right down the street from an old run down factory.

How was that location lousy? Sounds great to me, may have 3 phase power, and don't have to worry about waking the neighbors! Heck, I thought I saw my dream shop, when I saw the movie, The World's Fastest Indian.
          She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• Habe
            Established Member
            • Dec 2002
            • Indianapolis, IN, USA.

So it's a shop with a bonus, free house?
            Habe

Comment

Working...