yeah and you want one too now that you've seen it in action. [8D]

Rick Slaugh
    BT3 Accessories at http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=6577839&ssPageName=L2

Leave a comment:

• jethro
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by sconder

That'll work I suppose. I will add my submission first:

I had planned on making a walnut and maple box featuring double through dovetails.
    Dirty stinkin' rotten jointech sawtrain-ownin' scoundrel.... [}]

--------------------
    jethro.
    Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time, and it annoys the pig. Heinlein

Leave a comment:

• Sam Conder
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by leehljp

HEY GUYS, THE PREACHER IS SPEAKIN'

SEE the SIGN (Picture) and Heed The WARNING:

HAHAHAhahahaha Picked that up in Chiang Mai, Thailand a couple of weeks ago!

Hank
    Excellent Hank!!!

Sam Conder
    BT3Central.com Admin

Visit www.samconder.com for a peek into the life of the woodworking nerd who created BT3Central.com

Leave a comment:

• Thom2
    replied
    LOL!!!!!!!!!

If it ain't broke.. don't fix it!!!... but you can always 'hop it up'

Leave a comment:

• leehljp
    replied
    HEY GUYS, THE PREACHER IS SPEAKIN'

SEE the SIGN (Picture) and Heed The WARNING:

HAHAHAhahahaha Picked that up in Chiang Mai, Thailand a couple of weeks ago!

Hank

Leave a comment:

• DUD
    replied
    Works for me, bill

If You can't be good for nothing, do it for free!

Leave a comment:

• Thom2
    replied
    [8D]

Leave a comment:

• Sam Conder
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by Thom2

okay okay.......... now I gotta spill [V]

imagine a picture frame sitting on a 3" wide base, kinda like an oversized desk clock of sorts, the thong sandwiched between 2 layers of 1/4" Lexan <the Lexan thong [8D]> and then the 2 layers of lex will be held together with 2 t-nuts and stainless steel bolts.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ........ [}]

shoot ...... I gotta figure out how to work a rubber skirt into this thing yet???? [V]

That'd work. Then that "frame" could be kept in the maple & walnut box I make...

Sam Conder
    BT3Central.com Admin

Visit www.samconder.com for a peek into the life of the woodworking nerd who created BT3Central.com

Leave a comment:

• Thom2
    replied
    okay okay.......... now I gotta spill [V]

imagine a picture frame sitting on a 3" wide base, kinda like an oversized desk clock of sorts, the thong sandwiched between 2 layers of 1/4" Lexan <the Lexan thong [8D]> and then the 2 layers of lex will be held together with 2 t-nuts and stainless steel bolts.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ........ [}]

shoot ...... I gotta figure out how to work a rubber skirt into this thing yet???? [V]

Leave a comment:

• Sam Conder
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by Stytooner

Sam, I think that is a very cool idea. Why don't we have some sort of submissions for the "BT3Central Thong Strong Box?" The winner, chosen by a poll would then get to make it. Something as rare and humorously valuable as this deserves the best that this Forum can offer.
    Anybody can whip out a lexan box. We could have the designs in and vote on them and then the finished box could meet up with its precious cargo. Just a thought.

Lee

That'll work I suppose. I will add my submission first:

I had planned on making a walnut and maple box featuring double through dovetails.

Sam Conder
    BT3Central.com Admin

Leave a comment:

• Thom2
    replied
    already working on it!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Stytooner
    replied
    Sam, I think that is a very cool idea. Why don't we have some sort of submissions for the "BT3Central Thong Strong Box?" The winner, chosen by a poll would then get to make it. Something as rare and humorously valuable as this deserves the best that this Forum can offer.
    Anybody can whip out a lexan box. We could have the designs in and vote on them and then the finished box could meet up with its precious cargo. Just a thought.

Lee

Leave a comment:

• Sam Conder
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by ElRay

Hey Sam,

Do you want to go this route, or should you combine your hobbies, buy one of those little barcode bug ID Tags and add this to a geocache? As for packaging, maybe Lee's should be an early stop and he can encase it in a 6x8 polycarbonate envelope?

Ray
    The Tavel Bug is where I originally got my idea. However, I don't want "non-BT3Kers" involved, so that's why it won't be a Travel Bug. Also, can you imagine how dirty those things would get if they hung out in ammo cans and the like?

Sam Conder
    BT3Central.com Admin

Leave a comment:

• Jeff
    replied
    quote:Originally posted by ElRay

Hey Sam,

Do you want to go this route, or should you combine your hobbies, buy one of those little barcode bug ID Tags and add this to a geocache? As for packaging, maybe Lee's should be an early stop and he can encase it in a 6x8 polycarbonate envelope?

Ray
    The Lexan ThongBox! Wow!
    Just, please, nobody say that the thong should travel with a set of T-Nuts. Let's leave that alone....

Jeff in Beaumont - "Official T-Nut Supplier to the European Union"

Chromosomes: Monkeys, 44. Humans, 46. Sweet potato, 48. Przewalski's Horse, 66. Forest fern, 144.
    Evolution? Yeah right.

Leave a comment:

• ElRay
    replied
    Hey Sam,

Ray

Leave a comment:

Working...