This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUD
    replied
    If I had it I could transfer to Scott in 2 weeks is a great idea, especially since we don't have to model it. Bill

If You can't be good for nothing, do it for free!

Leave a comment:

• Bill Kunert
    replied
    Sam
    I'm so thankful you don't require a photograph of the individual in each state actually wearing the item. That could be more than our hearts could bear.
    Regards
    Bill

Good is the enemy of Great

Leave a comment:

• Sam Conder
    started a topic Announcing: The Traveling BT3Central Thong

Announcing: The Traveling BT3Central Thong

<center></center>

Thom was kind enough (maybe kind isn't the right word) to purchase and present to me a BT3Central Classic Thong while at the Philly show. After this great guesture of goodwill (at least that's what I hope it was and that he wasn't intending for me to wear them while at his house [:0]) I decided to discontinue the product from my store and to ensure that this was a one of a kind item.

Furthermore, I had the idea to turn Thom's gift into a gift we could all share. A gift that is now and forever known as The Traveling BT3Central Thong. Here are the rules as of right now:

1. The goal of the thong is to be photographed with at least one forum member from all 50 states then return home to me safe and sound.

2. The photographs described above must include a shot of the "transfer" and the giver and the recipient must be in the photograph. These photos must be posted on the forum, and therefore must be "PG". (Sorry fellas)

3. The thong can only be transferred "person to person", no mail, UPS or any other delivery service.

4. It may visit more than one person per state, just try to move it along as quickly as possible. An exception to this rule is Teaxs, as we all know how long it will take them to do this!!!

I am hoping to make some sort of container for it so that it stays in good shape. Also, I am going to create a tracking page so that we can all monitor it's progress.

Sam Conder
    BT3Central.com Admin

Visit www.samconder.com for a peek into the life of the woodworking nerd who created BT3Central.com
Working...