• Show
Clear All
  • LinuxRandal
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2005
    • Independence, MO, USA.
    • bt3100

OLD storm window hardware

Anyone see any of the brackets for the old storm windows and screens, for the wooden ones that hooked at the top?
    She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.
  • gerti
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2003
    • Minnetonka, MN, USA.
    • BT3100 "Frankensaw"

Tip: enter something like storm window bracket into Google, then switch to "images". If you see what you are looking for click on the image and hopefully it'll take you to a site that sells them, or at least a site that helps with the right terminology.

Good luck!

Comment

• Black wallnut
      cycling to health
      • Jan 2003
      • Ellensburg, Wa, USA.
      • BT3k 1999

A quick search turned this up.
      Donate to my Tour de Cure

marK in WA and Ryobi Fanatic Association State President ©

Head servant of the forum

©

Comment

• LinuxRandal
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2005
        • Independence, MO, USA.
        • bt3100

Thank you guys. I have no idea why, but sometimes one can't find the terms and keeps coming up with other stuff. I've seen how most storm windows don't fit window a/c's very well, and saw one older home, where they took one of the antique windows and cut it down to fit tighter against the a/c.
        After taking off the storms and putting on screens off a couple neighbors over the years, I realize that sometimes the aluminum storms are great, other times the old methods work better.
        She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

Working...