Couldn't find a thread (and/or pictures are gone)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LinuxRandal
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2005
    • Independence, MO, USA.
    • bt3100

Couldn't find a thread (and/or pictures are gone)

A LOT of pictures seem to be gone (maybe from the last server swap), so it is possible I found the thread, and just didn't see it, but I remember a thread, with a New Yankee Workshop style mailbox, that I thought was made with the plastic lumber.

I know several have made them (Pappy springs to mind, for two mail reasons), but was trying to find it as a basis, for a friend, who wants to build a dual mailbox post. (houses share posts, two boxes per post, dual post, in his neighborhood). City had just removed them for some underground work to a light pole, and left wobbling in loose soil, and beat them up pretty good).

Thanks

I know I am crazy, but I am hoping I am not remembering wrong.
    She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Just FWIW, within the last year or so, several online photo hosts have either gone away, or changed their business model and nuked user accounts. For example most of my photos prior to December 2012 are gone due to this. It was Webshots and when they changed the links to my online photos broke...

I recall the thread, but don't recall whose it was, or what the title was...
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• cabinetman
      Gone but not Forgotten RIP
      • Jun 2006
      • So. Florida
      • Delta

Originally posted by LinuxRandal
      A LOT of pictures seem to be gone (maybe from the last server swap), so it is possible I found the thread, and just didn't see it, but I remember a thread, with a New Yankee Workshop style mailbox, that I thought was made with the plastic lumber.
      I think this is the thread, post #4. The link didn't work. Found this on the New Yankee site. Don't know if it's the same.
      Hosted by master carpenter Norm Abram, who is legendary for his woodworking skills, The New Yankee Workshop has guided millions of viewers through the hands-on process of furniture making. Working in a 936-square-foot workshop, Norm would complete a typical episode of The New Yankee Workshop in two days. He did all the work himself, using an assistant only for clean up and finishes. Each episode in the series offers step-by-step instructions for building furniture and other woodworking projects.

Comment

Working...