• Show
Clear All
  • pelligrini
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2007
    • Fort Worth, TX
    • Craftsman 21829

Gripper Package at Peachtree

Peachtree has a special on a Gripper 200 and some other accessories. It's not the greatest deal I've seen, but there still is some savings even at $70. The 1/8" leg is nice for thin rips. I've never used the bridge kit for the handles. I have a pair of them and I do use them fairly often.

Peachtree Woodworking Supply is your one stop supply shop for all your woodworking needs.
    Erik
  • BigguyZ
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2006
    • Minneapolis, MN
    • Craftsman, older type w/ cast iron top

I got this last time the deal came up, and I have to say I was impressed with the heavy duty feel of the unit. I'd jump on this for a second one, but I'll have to see if it's in the budget. But I think with everything you get, it's worth the cost for sure.

Comment

• Denco
      • Mar 2003
      • Coming soon: California
      • BT3100

For the last few days, the GRR-Ripper has been unexpectedly crossing my path. Taking it as a sign. I ordered one.
      *****Measure twice, cut once.....rats, back to the lumber yard.*****

Comment

• pelligrini
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2007
        • Fort Worth, TX
        • Craftsman 21829

Be sure to check out some of the videos on the micro-jig website.
        Explore the full line of GRR-RIPPER 3D Pushblock products, accessories, and replacement parts. The world's safest pushblock for use with table saws, router tables, band saws, and jointers. Make flawless, consistent cuts with zero effort and say goodbye to kickback.

There's lots of ideas on different ways to set them up and use them.
        Erik

Comment

Working...