• Show
Clear All
  • pelligrini
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2007
    • Fort Worth, TX
    • Craftsman 21829

A dog's thoughts.

Dear God: Here is a list of just some of the things I must remember to be a good Dog:
    1. I will not eat the cat's food before he eats it or after he throws it up.
    2. I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I like the way they smell.
    3. The Litter Box is not a cookie jar.
    4. The sofa is not a 'face towel'.
    5. The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.
    6. I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the toilet.
    7. Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is an unacceptable way of saying 'hello'.
    8. I don't need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm under the coffee table.
    9. I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house - not after.
    10. I will not come in from outside, and immediately drag my butt across the carpet.
    11. I will not sit in the middle of the living room, and lick my crotch.
    12. The cat is not a 'squeaky toy', so when I play with him and he makes that noise, it's usually not a good thing.

P.S. Dear God: When I get to Heaven, may I have my testicles back?
    Erik
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Our puppy isn't snipped yet, but I am betting he will be having those thoughts soon...
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• Ed62
      The Full Monte
      • Oct 2006
      • NW Indiana
      • BT3K

After my dog read that, she thanked God she was a she.

Ed
      Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/

Comment

• cabinetman
        Gone but not Forgotten RIP
        • Jun 2006
        • So. Florida
        • Delta

I have two female GSD's and they laughed when they read that.

Comment

• TB Roye
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2004
          • Sacramento, CA, USA.
          • BT3100

Rose and Lola just asked me if that what is wrong with Bruce. I told them it is a lot more that those nuts, he is 5150. Rose is the brown one, Lola is the Black and Bruce is on the ground

Tom
          Attached Files
          Last edited by TB Roye; 01-25-2012, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• LCHIEN
            Internet Fact Checker
            • Dec 2002
            • Katy, TX, USA.
            • BT3000 vintage 1999

5150: (from urban dictionary)

police code for crazy one on the loose. Danger to property, danger to others, and danger to themselves...
            you better call the cops before she goes 5150 on your ass!!

apparently named after a civil code in california law.
            Loring in Katy, TX USA
            If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
            BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• TB Roye
              Veteran Member
              • Jan 2004
              • Sacramento, CA, USA.
              • BT3100

Working for the CHP as a civilian employee and working in a field office I heard alot of 5150 calls. Bruce is with us again until this summer. We gave him to my son and his family in Boise Id. Because of the Economy he he had to take a job at the Naval Wepons Center in Ridgecrest CA. The family moved last August and they couldn't find a rental to take him. So we took him back execpt now he is full grown they think a Gordon Setter mix, high energy and very excitable. They are all 4 years old or younger and can be like wild kids especially Bruce. They will decide this summer wether to move back to Idaho or sell the house there and by one here and take Bruce back.

tom

Comment

Working...