X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daryl
    • May 2004

Jelly Beans

The candy. I like the spiced ones, they were hard to find this year. I found some at KMart, on sale yesterday. They were made in Mexico and setting here eating a few I notice:
    The red ones are licorice flavored, the orange ones are cinnamon, the pink ones are clove.
    I will continue this experiment later.
    Sometimes the old man passed out and left the am radio on so I got to hear the oldie songs and current event kind of things
  • Uncle Cracker
    The Full Monte
    • May 2007
    • Sunshine State
    • BT3000

Saw some jelly beans in a drugstore once that were cigarette flavored... I kid you not... They were supposed to be a quit-smoking aid. I have a friend who always has a big bowl of jelly beans out when company is over. If these had not been so expensive, I would've gotten some and slipped them discreetly into the bowl...

Comment

• cabinetman
      Gone but not Forgotten RIP
      • Jun 2006
      • So. Florida
      • Delta

I'm down to near the end of a 15 oz bag of Publix brand (store brand). LOML likes the pink ones, I like the purple ones. The black ones suck...royally.

Originally posted by Uncle Cracker
      Saw some jelly beans in a drugstore once that were cigarette flavored... I kid you not... They were supposed to be a quit-smoking aid. I have a friend who always has a big bowl of jelly beans out when company is over. If these had not been so expensive, I would've gotten some and slipped them discreetly into the bowl...

Now there's an idea. Were they filter/low tar? In any case, they are probably not that good of a substitute. Hard to keep lit.

Comment

• Daryl
        • May 2004

Jelly Belly offers some pretty revolting flavors, Ear Wax, Baby WIpes, Vomit.....
        Sometimes the old man passed out and left the am radio on so I got to hear the oldie songs and current event kind of things

Comment

Working...