• Show
Clear All
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Site updates and rebranding.

The prep work from the production side of things is done for today. And our work on the development site has taken a fairly sizeable leap forward today.

Users should notice no further downtime for the production site...

Those of you with a sharp eye, will notice a couple of minor changes along the way as we go though. I made some corrections in the site software to properly reflect who we are and where we are going...

Under Sam's watch the BT3Central LLC name was the identity of the registered organization, since we moved forward with the non profit educational foundation status, I have made the appropriate changes in the forum software to reflect the change from BT3Central LLC and to the non profit organization SawdustZone Foundation.

As we continue to move forward we will be promoting the SawdustZone Foundation name more and more to get folks ready for the final switch to Sawdustzone.org

Remember the new slogan too, SawdustZone, a shop for dust, a site for knowledge!

I personally would like to thank each and every member and guest that has contributed to make BT3Central what it has been over the years, and would like to encourage you to share your skills, talents and ideas just as you have in the past, to propel the new SawdustZone into the future, so we can reach our greatest potential in sharing and educating each other, and the world about our passion for woodworking.

Dave...
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.
  • lrr
    Established Member
    • Apr 2006
    • Fort Collins, Colorado
    • Ryobi BT-3100

Great news! Does this mean that now I can sell off my BT3100, and get a SawStop, and still be a member?

I'll inform my wife of this excellent news ...
    Lee

Comment

• dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

Originally posted by lrr
      Great news! Does this mean that now I can sell off my BT3100, and get a SawStop, and still be a member?

As long as I have been a member here, non BT3x00 owners have always been welcome. Lots of folks have gone to higher end saws, lots of folks stayed with the BT3x00.... Why not do both? Set the BT3x00 up to cut your dadoes!
      Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• Black wallnut
        cycling to health
        • Jan 2003
        • Ellensburg, Wa, USA.
        • BT3k 1999

Originally posted by lrr

Of course but you already know that. BT3Central.com has never cared what saw our members use as long as they are respectful of others choices. Unlike all those other sites where folks do care and will exclude you or poke fun at you or your saw. We rise above that childish behaviour and accept folks for who they are with respect for the choices that have made sense to them.

Bt3Central.com will continue but more importantly the spirit of mutual appreciation, understanding and betterment of others will continue to be the driving force behind the forum. Folks are welcome to join in who wish to learn from each other the fine things about wood working. Each and every member is valued.

Thanks dbhost for your continued work for the forum!

That said we also need to continue the tradition of "you suck" being a good thing when it comes to a tool gloat.
        Donate to my Tour de Cure

marK in WA and Ryobi Fanatic Association State President ©

Head servant of the forum

©

Comment

Working...