• Show
Clear All
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Site downtime.

To support our upgrade efforts we will need to bring the site down for a maintenance window during the day on Saturday March 21st From 1:00 P.M. Central to 4:00 P.M. Central time. We do not expect to need the entire window.

We are not upgrading at this time, we are doing the prep work required for the infrastructure to support the upgrade.

If you have any questions, or concerns please PM myself, or any of the other BT3Central / Sawdustzone staff.

Thank you for your patience as we get this done!
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Due to an emergency situation, this activity is being rescheduled until Sunday March 22. Thanks for your understanding.
    Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

The prep for the downtime is underway. I will be stopping the site after 1:00 P.M. Central Time. Expect intermittent availability until approximately 4:00 P.M. Central Time.

Comment

• jussi
        Veteran Member
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by dbhost
        The prep for the downtime is underway. I will be stopping the site after 1:00 P.M. Central Time. Expect intermittent availability until approximately 4:00 P.M. Central Time.

Thanks for the hard work
        I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

• dbhost
          Slow and steady
          • Apr 2008
          • League City, Texas
          • Ryobi BT3100

Originally posted by jussi
          Thanks for the hard work
          We're still chugging along. LOTS going on in the background... Here's hoping you'll all love the updates, and the rebranding coming soon!

Comment

Working...