• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jemmy
    Forum Newbie
    • Sep 2007
    • IRELAND
    • Hitachi C10RA

hi there all, i would like to know how to get an Avatar? do you need to make so many thread`s ? thanks in advance. Jemmy.
  • Sam Conder
    Woodworker Once More
    • Dec 2002
    • Midway, KY
    • Delta 36-725T2

Custom Avatars are a BT3Central "Patron Perk". For more information, please refer to:

This forum contains news and information regarding the BT3Central.com web site. Items like new articles, tool reviews, jig plans, etc. will be posted here.
    Sam Conder
    BT3Central's First Member

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

• jemmy
      Forum Newbie
      • Sep 2007
      • IRELAND
      • Hitachi C10RA

Originally posted by Sam Conder
      Custom Avatars are a BT3Central "Patron Perk". For more information, please refer to:

http://www.bt3central.com/showthread.php?t=27632
      hi there sam, i`m so sorry sam i didint know, i can only tell you. I will if i can but with me begin a parapligic i dont get much i i have a wife and two son one at collage and one training to be a joiner and you could`nt keep money to them. but when i can aford to i will, because i tink this is a good(class) web site.
      let me know how u feel Sam.
      thank you. Jemmy.
      Last edited by jemmy; 10-31-2007, 10:07 PM.

Comment

• jemmy
        Forum Newbie
        • Sep 2007
        • IRELAND
        • Hitachi C10RA

Originally posted by jemmy
        hi there sam, i`m so sorry sam i didint know, i can only tell you. I will if i can but with me begin a parapligic i dont get much i i have a wife and two son one at collage and one training to be a joiner and you could`nt keep money to them. but when i can aford to i will, because i tink this is a good(class) web site.
        let me know how u feel Sam.
        thank you. Jemmy.
        hi there sam, can you let me know how you feel on this point?
        would like to know were i stand?. thank you, Jemmy.

Comment

• Sam Conder
          Woodworker Once More
          • Dec 2002
          • Midway, KY
          • Delta 36-725T2

Jemmy,

The only way to upload a custom Avatar is to become a patron. The only way to become a patron is to make a donation to the site in the amount of $10 or more. I can't change those rules, I am sorry.

You are not missing any of the content that makes BT3Central a great site, only the ability to have a custom avatar and a few other "extras".
          Sam Conder
          BT3Central's First Member

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas A. Edison

Comment

Working...