• Show
Clear All
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

Ignore list

With no one particular in mind, there are always some peoples opinions that we disagree with on a regular basis.

Some at work, some public figues, in government, some in broadcast media and some here on our favorite forum.

If it gets to the point of being truly annoying on this forum, I encourage you to use the V-bulletin ignore function.

Click on USER CP and then on the left hand side you will see the menu attached below. Click on Edit Ignore List and you can put anyone on it you don't feel like reading their offerings on a usual basis. Displays for you as being ignored (shows a bank post), you can override it temporarily if you must see it. No one will know who you are ignoring. You can take them off if you want to later. Try it.

If only I could ignore some people in the news (Linday Lohan for example - you thought I was going to name someone in the government!)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LCHIEN; 05-06-2013, 05:26 AM.
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions
  • schloff
    Established Member
    • Jan 2007
    • Southern Middle TN
    • Powermatic 64 (BT3000 RIP)

I wonder if they make that sort of technology for spouses?

Comment

• dbhost
      Slow and steady
      • Apr 2008
      • League City, Texas
      • Ryobi BT3100

Originally posted by schloff
      I wonder if they make that sort of technology for spouses?
      They do. It's called...

"uh huh dear..."

I think all married men use it at least occasionally. Especially when the conversation turns to certain siblings in law...
      Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.

Comment

• schloff
        Established Member
        • Jan 2007
        • Southern Middle TN
        • Powermatic 64 (BT3000 RIP)

DB- That is so true. When she says "jump", I usually reply "off what".

Comment

Working...