• Show
Clear All
  • dbhost
    Slow and steady
    • Apr 2008
    • League City, Texas
    • Ryobi BT3100

Harbor Freight trip and new project.

I have a couple of projects I am working on. One of them requires a hammer drill that I have been putting off buying for years because of how infrequently I would use it. So this was a perfect excuse to make a trip to Harbor Freight and I figured I would compare the Harbor Freight model at least price and overall General specs wise to the Ryobi hammer drill just for laughs. I also go into some detail on a new project I'm working on 4 the home office remodel. My wife has deemed that my initial plan is being scrapped in favor of a radically produced office footprint which means I need to rack up my desktop computers into a 19 inch server rack so I need to make a rack. Anyway here is the video for it hope you enjoy.

Please like and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Please check out and subscribe to my Workshop Blog.
  • billwmeyer
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2003
    • Weir, Ks, USA.
    • BT3000

Thanks, Dave! I enjoyed it.
    "I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in."-Kenny Rogers

Comment

• Carlos
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2004
      • Phoenix, AZ, USA.

I have the Dewalt 20v hammer drill, and have yet to use it in hammer mode. But it's a very powerful and controllable all-around drill, so I use it a LOT. It will hammer if I ever need it. There wasn't much of a cost difference from a non-hammer drill with the same abilities and power.

Comment

Working...