• Show
Clear All
  • Stytooner
    Roll Tide RIP Lee
    • Dec 2002
    • Robertsdale, AL, USA.
    • BT3100

Delta adjustable riving knife

Just thought I would mention this here before I put the info up on the website tomorrow. I know a lot of you guys have been wanting something like this for the Delta saws.
    I finally designed something I can live with for them. It is a manually adjusted riving knife. It has some of the benefits of a riving knife by being close to the blade and never needing to be removed from the saw.
    You will not be able to use the factory throat plate. You would need to make your own. The factory plate has a bridge across the slots between the blade and splitter. For the Delta ARK, you would need to move that bridge to the rear of the plate. There will be enough room behind the knife for that. The same hardware will fit both left and right tilt saws. It will also fit the G1023 right tilt Grizzly saws.
    There will be a higher cost for this version as well. We will still keep the splitter versions.

Anyway, stayed tuned to our site or shoot me an email if you think you may be interested. I will be making a small batch of these this weekend.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ARK and Blade.jpg
Views:	433
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	827381
    Lee
Working...