X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fbentley
    Forum Newbie
    • Aug 2015

BT3000 parts needed

I need the table piece that goes between the saw section and the router plate. The section had the guide slots in it. I am a new newbie to the bt3000 world, so any assistance is greatly appreciated.
  • twistsol
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • Cottage Grove, MN, USA.
    • Ridgid R4512, 2x ShopSmith Mark V 520, 1951 Shopsmith 10ER

I think from your description you are looking for the dual miter slot table. It wasn't standard with the saw, but an add on purchase. They come up from time to time on eBay. There is one now at the link below.

Dual Miter Slot Table

I bought mine from Sears Parts direct, but no idea if they still have them or not.
    Chr's

Comment

• tfischer
      Veteran Member
      • Jul 2003
      • Plymouth (Minneapolis), MN, USA.
      • BT3100

Like this?
      Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Ryobi Bt3000 Table Saw Replacement Miter Slot # 4060310 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Cost of parts for these saws are ridiculous anymore, as they've been OOP for some time. Pretty sure I picked up my second (I have one on both sides of the blade) off eBay for something like $15-$20 about 5 years ago.

Comment

• jlhumbert
        Forum Newbie
        • Jul 2015
        • Palatka, FL
        • Ryobi BT3000

Keep in mind that the miter slot table was designed to mount on the left side of the blade. Although you can mount it on the right side of the blade, there are no existing mounting holes for it so you will have to do some modification to mount it on the right side (a Google search will turn up some info). As others have mentioned, you can find them on ebay, but you can also still order the "bt2kit" from Home Depot for $99 that includes the Miter Slot Table, router mounting kit, dust collection bag, miter hold-down clamp, casters, throat plates and more. That's what I did! Here's the link to the kit on Home Depot: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-Acc...3KIT/100089364

Comment

• Thirtybird
          Handtools only
          • Apr 2013

Home Depot is now out of the kit online - looks to be really drying up finally
          Last edited by Thirtybird; 08-31-2015, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Working...