This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rosko

NIB BT3100 King of Prussia PA Area

I have a New In Box BT3100 that my wife bought 2 Christmas' ago for me. I live in a small townhouse and never got a chance to set it up (we had planned on moving but...oh well). Its sitting in my garage, still in the box. Not sure if I want to post this on Craigslist and I dont want to have to ship this anyway. Anyone in the area?

Shoot me an email or PM if interested.

Rosko
    Last edited by Guest; 11-07-2008, 02:04 PM.
  • Dutchman46
    Forum Newbie
    • Aug 2006
    • Holland Michigan
    • BT3000

O no

Are you sure that you can't take it along ? Once you use it, I believe you'll like it. Can't you use it in your garage?
    Last edited by Dutchman46; 11-07-2008, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• Rosko

Originally posted by Dutchman46
      Are you sure that you can't take it along ? Once you use it, I believe you'll like it. Can't you use it in your garage?
      Problem is I dont think I will be moving at the moment...and no...can't use it in the garage on a consistent basis. Interests have changed. Currently looking for a nice condition Canon 30D...have really gotten into photography and with my son now 10...I really dont have any time with the BT3100. I do have a truck and for the right price would haul it over someones house. Its a shame because I've read alot of the forums in here but just can't put it to use.

Rosko

Comment

• Rosko

$200 Takes it

$200 takes it. Like I said New in Box. Live in King of Prussia PA area.

Send a PM if interested.

Comment

Working...