• Show
Clear All
  • poolhound
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2006
    • Phoenix, AZ
    • BT3100

Sanding Disc Holders

I have been trying to get some shop jigs, storage and tool projects done before i start my next batch of items ready for some of the fall and holiday craft shows. I did make a rack for my pipe clamps which has been much needed but was most pleased this weekend to make these sanding disk pads.

I have been meaning to do this for nearly a year and now I can have one disc dedicated to each grit rather than have to keep swapping the paper.
    Jon

Phoenix AZ - It's a dry heat

We all make mistakes and I should know I've made enough of them
    techzibits.com
  • atgcpaul
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2003
    • Maryland
    • Grizzly 1023SLX

More details please. Looks like you chuck them in a drill, and is that antislip rubber mat or hook and loop?

Comment

• poolhound
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2006
      • Phoenix, AZ
      • BT3100

Screw driver bits from harbor freight attached to a block of wood and then turned to shape. foam then glued on and self adhesive velcro added so you can use hook/loop paper. If you prefer PSA you can stick rubber or leather to the top. Not my idea and various links and videos can be found. See the link shown.

In this demonstration, Bob Bezanson of the Woodturners of SW MO shows how he makes his own Sanding Disk Holders. He also shares all of the sources for the s...

Jon

Phoenix AZ - It's a dry heat

We all make mistakes and I should know I've made enough of them
      techzibits.com

Comment

Working...