• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 9johnny5
    Established Member
    • Mar 2005
    • Orange Park, FL
    • BT3100

yup......very very nice. It's really something to admire.

Thanks for sharing.

johnny
    not exactly Norm...al

Comment

• pmf2000
      Forum Newbie
      • Sep 2005
      • Irricana, Alberta, Canada.

So many awesome projects. So little time.....

How long did it take you do? I'd be interested to know what kinds of things you have in your shop.

Your entertainment center shows great craftsmanship. I can't wait to see what else you do.
      Visit my site for more woodworking and home renovations projects. www.responsetolight.com

Comment

• rsjimenez
        Forum Newbie
        • Feb 2006
        • Alvin, TX
        • craftsman

Originally posted by pmf2000
        How long did it take you do? I'd be interested to know what kinds of things you have in your shop.

Your entertainment center shows great craftsmanship. I can't wait to see what else you do.

I started during the Christmas holidays and finished Superbowl weekend.

These are my other projects:
        These are some of my recent projects. I sub-contracted the building of my house. My wife and I did all the trim, fireplace, and cabinets. The cabinets were done with pocket holes in plywood and solid red oak. The people that make cabinets for a living put too many nails on their cabinets, and I understand them they are trying

Comment

• pjwood
          Handtools only
          • Feb 2006

Can you give us a full shot of the mantel. I am sure that must have been more of your handy work.

Comment

• retired wrench
            Forum Newbie
            • Jan 2005
            • grantsville, W V, USA.
            • BT 3100-1

Welcome to the group,,,,,,, that piece is just breath taking !!! Wow, what a job.........look forward to seeing more of the stuff your gonna make...

Larry, deep in the heart of WV,,,,4 cub cadets,plus my wood shop, plus 60 acres = survival...

Comment

• rsjimenez
              Forum Newbie
              • Feb 2006
              • Alvin, TX
              • craftsman

Originally posted by pjwood
              Can you give us a full shot of the mantel.
              Follow the link and you will see the picture of the mantel.

These are some of my recent projects. I sub-contracted the building of my house. My wife and I did all the trim, fireplace, and cabinets. The cabinets were done with pocket holes in plywood and solid red oak. The people that make cabinets for a living put too many nails on their cabinets, and I understand them they are trying

Comment

Working...