• Show
Clear All
  • RedrockJoe
    Handtools only
    • Mar 2018
    • Redrock estates,nv.
    • BT3000

Bt3000

Cannot keep fence clamped straight!. tried to adjust multiple times and over adjusting... it will not go in track ! could plastic guides be worn out? not having any luck finding these guides. are they available ? need pointed in right direction . thanks.
  • LCHIEN
    Internet Fact Checker
    • Dec 2002
    • Katy, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 vintage 1999

Yeah, which fence? Rip or miter?
    Loring in Katy, TX USA
    If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
    BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• ballard770
      Established Member
      • Jan 2016
      • Washington State
      • Ryobi BT3000

For miter fence on sliding miter table:
      There is a guy selling slides on eBay for the sliding miter table. He has both slides listed but you can also buy the upper slide (no longer available though most parts sources). The upper slide is part no 661844001.

for rip fence:
      the same seller (mowermon) has had replacement tips - complete assembly or just the main tip part listed on eBay.

FYI, you might just get more action from your post if you are more descriptive of your problem and not just state ‘bt3000’. Just say something like ‘rip fence won’t lock’ or ‘miter fence not accurate’. After all this is a section of the forum dedicated to the bt3000 - That is either an engineering marvel or a piece of junk and believe thee me, I have called mine both at various times.

It sounds to me that your problem is with the rip fence and the part that should lock to the rear rail.

Comment

• RedrockJoe
        Handtools only
        • Mar 2018
        • Redrock estates,nv.
        • BT3000

Thanks for the answers. Have been out of town sorry did not reply sooner. the guides i speak of are the rip fence and they are at the t handle end. two plastic pieces that screw in and are adjustable. bought new clamp for opposite end that was broken from mowermon. last i checked he didn't have the guides at t handle.

Comment

• RedrockJoe
          Handtools only
          • Mar 2018
          • Redrock estates,nv.
          • BT3000

just posted but needs approved?

Comment

• RedrockJoe
            Handtools only
            • Mar 2018
            • Redrock estates,nv.
            • BT3000

rip fence. plastic guides at t handle. would love to replace them but can't find them

Comment

• Jim Frye
              Veteran Member
              • Dec 2002
              • Maumee, OH, USA.
              • Ryobi BT3000 & BT3100

Originally posted by RedrockJoe
              rip fence. plastic guides at t handle. would love to replace them but can't find them
              Do you have Ryobi service center near you? That's where I go to get Ryobi parts. The one in town is actually an appliance repair shop, but they can order parts tey do't have in stock.

Jim Frye
              The Nut in the Cellar.
              ”Sawdust Is Man Glitter”

Comment

• RedrockJoe
                Handtools only
                • Mar 2018
                • Redrock estates,nv.
                • BT3000

Thanks ! only place i haven't tried. dead end on web search. i will look at calling one. thanks again.

Comment

Working...