X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kcburnes24
    Forum Newbie
    • Nov 2012

WTB - Dual Miter Slot Table

First post - I've been a "reader" on this site for quite some time and own a BT3000 that I use in my garage shop. I'm looking at plans to build a new cart for the saw and plan to include a table on the right side (integrated onto the cart) where I'll include a miter slot, and I'd like to mount the accessory miter slot to the left of the blade as well. I've been searching but have not had any luck finding one available for sale. Once recently came up on CL in my area and was snapped up almost immediately. I love the saw and would like to be able to mount accessories such as feather boards and even build a sled in the future. I've replaced the shims, recently added a new Diablo blade and it has proven to be a great little saw!
  • cwsmith
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2005
    • NY Southern Tier, USA.
    • BT3100-1

Actually the BT3 Kit is still available from Home Depot... it includes several accessories, as well as the dual miter slot table.

CWS
    Think it Through Before You Do!

Comment

• kcburnes24
    Forum Newbie
    • Nov 2012

Still open if anybody has one of the dual miter slot table. Home Depot no longer carries the kit online or in stores. Thanks!

Comment

• cwsmith
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2005
      • NY Southern Tier, USA.
      • BT3100-1

While it hasn't been in stores for a few years, the website still appears to have it... or at least it lets me add it to my "shopping cart". http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-Acc...keyword=bt3kit

(Maybe on actual placement of order it may give me a different message though.)

CWS
      Think it Through Before You Do!

Comment

• Thirtybird
        Handtools only
        • Apr 2013

Did you ever find the kit? Where are you located? I have one new in box - just the box is a little damaged.

Comment

• LCHIEN
          Internet Fact Checker
          • Dec 2002
          • Katy, TX, USA.
          • BT3000 vintage 1999

BT3 kit is Still listed on the Home Depot Website:

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-Ac...ord=BT3000+kit

Click image for larger version

Name:	ryobi-specialty-power-tool-accessories-bt3kit-64_1000.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	832165
          Last edited by LCHIEN; 11-27-2017, 02:02 AM.
          Loring in Katy, TX USA
          If your only tool is a hammer, you tend to treat all problems as if they were nails.
          BT3 FAQ - https://www.sawdustzone.org/forum/di...sked-questions

Comment

• inkslinger
            Forum Newbie
            • Feb 2014

can still fine them on Ebay now an then
            I found a pair , still haven't added the left side . I guess I will have to try L brackets

Comment

Working...