• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MBG
    • Apr 2003
    • Chicago, Illinois.
    • Craftsman 21829

Two BT's NIB - Homer Glenn, Il

Don't know it this is a big deal but I saw two new BT's for $239.
  • Rslaugh
    • Sep 2003
    • Red Lion, PA, USA.
    • Ridgid

When I was at the BORG on Friday there was one for the same price in the clearance aisle NIB. Went back Saturday and it was gone. Was thinking of buying it to part it out at that price but it's probably good it was gone. If LOML saw that coming home while we're puttng things in storage to get the house ready to sell it may not have been pretty.
    Rick
    IG: @rslaugh_photography
    A sailor travels to many lands, Any place he pleases
    And he always remembers to wash his hands, So's he don't gets no diseases
    ~PeeWee Herman~

Comment

• ssmith1627
      • Dec 2005
      • Corryton, TN, USA.
      • Ryobi BT3100

Same as before here in Knoxville. Each store has 1 NIB and the floor model. Crazy that one store has it for $249 and one has it for $239. But at least they're still around if anyone wants one.

Steve

Comment

• jborders
        Forum Newbie
        • Mar 2004
        • Eldersburg, MD, USA.

Originally posted by Rslaugh
        When I was at the BORG on Friday there was one for the same price in the clearance aisle NIB. Went back Saturday and it was gone. Was thinking of buying it to part it out at that price but it's probably good it was gone. If LOML saw that coming home while we're puttng things in storage to get the house ready to sell it may not have been pretty.

Rick,

There were 4 NIB at the Eldersburg HD yesterday. Priced at $199.

Not trying to upset the family peace .
        James

Comment

• sunset
          Forum Newbie
          • Feb 2006
          • Lake Huron shoreline

The situation is somewhat different in Canada. I went into HD at Sportsworld Kitchener, Ontario this week and first of all noticed a BT3100 on display. Then I realized it was still marked at the regular price of $399. After checking with the sales person he confirmed the price was shown correctly and apparently they are not on clearance...they had 7 in stock. We checked the computer and surprisingly all the neighbouring HD in southern Ontario all have stock. This fellow was also not aware of the saw being discontinued, and of course I got that look like I had a hole in MY head. So if anybody "needs" one they're available although it's a better purchase price if you can find one in the states.

Comment

Working...