• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jabe
    • Apr 2006
    • Hilo, Hawaii
    • Ryobi BT3000 & Delta Milwaukee 10" tilting Table circular saw

HD sale on Milwaukee M12 & M18 Fuel Tools

If you haven't tried Milwaukee Fuel Tools, now is the time to try/purchase them, for the M12, 12V Fuel combo they're giving $149. toward the purchase of another M12 tool, good till 12/28/16. The M18, 18V Fuel give a $150. or $200. towards an additional Milwaukee cordless products, good till 1/30/17. Even with the promotional discounts they're on the higher price but the quality is top notch and a good warranty. I purchased the M18 Fuel 2 tool combo model 2897-22 and got their 6 1/2" M18 FUEL circular saw model 2730-20 for $49.00. You can purchase these on-line with free delivery or pickup at the nearest HD. It's cheaper than any vendor on EBAY or Amazon Prime b/c of the $$ offered toward the purchase of any other Milwaukee cordless tool. There are claims that the 12V FUEL tools has just as much power as other 18V tools and the battery last a long time. Look at the reviews of the Milwaukee FUEL tools on You Tube.

I sold all of my cordless Hitachi 18V Li-on, DeWalt 18V Li-on and Makita 12V tools and upgrading to the Milwaukee Fuel Tools, will even sell some corded tools DeWalts & Ridget. That will help offset the cost of upgrading to the Milwaukee FUEL tools. Plus I can write it off for my business. 2 of my son's work in the elevator industry and they swear by Milwaukee FUEL cordless tools.
Working...