• Show
Clear All
  • Pappy
    The Full Monte
    • Dec 2002
    • San Marcos, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 (x2)

Ryobi Batteries

Special deal on full size Ryobi 18 V batteries. Normally $99 each, these are in a 2 pack for the same price. They are displayed in with the special buys/Christmas area, not in the tool department. I picked up one pair and may go back and get another pair. This is a special buy and not considered a sale item so I was also able to get the 10% military discount.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-ONE...P122/204321540
    Last edited by Pappy; 11-06-2016, 07:43 AM.
    Don, aka Pappy,

Wise men talk because they have something to say,
    Fools because they have to say something.
    Plato
  • leehljp
    Just me
    • Dec 2002
    • Tunica, MS
    • BT3000/3100

Thanks. I am at the point of wondering if I need 2, although I could use one more. With this, it is a no brainer. Better to have an extra one on hand than short.

I have 5 large ( + two small one) ones but I occasionally use the drill, impact driver, staple gun and nailer along with the Ryobi light at the same time. It is sure good to have an extra one around.
    Last edited by leehljp; 11-06-2016, 09:02 AM.
    Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• Slik Geek
      • Dec 2006
      • Lake County, Illinois
      • Ryobi BT-3000

Thanks Pappy for the heads up! I was waiting for a sale on the Ryobi batteries and without your alert I probably would have missed it. I really appreciate the instructions on where to find them as well.

Comment

• Woodshark
        Established Member
        • May 2006
        • Atlanta

My Ryobi stuff has the old Nicad charger so I'm stuck with nicads for now. I will probably just wait till Black Friday and get a new kit with the lithium batteries and charger. Right now I have Dewalt, Ryobi and Makita. All use nicads and I'm stuck because the chargers don't handle the new batteries. I refuse to buy OEM nicad packs because I know that technology is out of date. I can still get cheap knock-off batteries on Ebay that work as well as expected for the price. It's sad really.
        sigpic

Comment

• thrytis
          • May 2004
          • Concord, NC, USA.
          • Delta Unisaw

If you don't need the batteries now but thinking about it just to have a few extra, you might want to wait until after the new year. The last couple of years they have had this deal and then put them on clearance after the holidays. I think I paid $80 last year for the two pack.
          Eric

Comment

Working...