• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wrogers509
    Forum Newbie
    • Nov 2005
    • nj, USA.

Need a copy of photos and file from an old post

Many years ago I copied pictures and a file that showed a fold down workbench from a post by member AndyF in the Shop Setup, Layout and Design Forum. It was posted on 9/14/2005. I can find the post but the pictures and file are no longer there. Is there anyway I can get them. Thanks for any help.
  • atgcpaul
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2003
    • Maryland
    • Grizzly 1023SLX

He posted the pics and file again in another thread a few years later. Scroll about 1/4 way down. Hope it's what you're looking for.

This forum is devoted to discussions about shop setup, layout and design. Topics here include wiring, wood and tool storage, floorplans, dust collection, and basically all the infrastructural stuff not directly related to specific projects and tools. Pictures of members' shops are welcome and encouraged.

Man, lots of old names in those threads.

Paul

Comment

• Black walnut
      Administrator
      • Aug 2015
      • BT3K

I looked on a wayback machine and could not find what you are looking for. I see AndyF has not been around for the last two years. Hopefully Paul's link will give you what you need. Lost images are sadly lost until the original poster edits them back into the post.
      just another brick in the wall...

Boycott McAfee. They placed an unresponsive popup on my pc.

Comment

Working...